Archive for February, 2009
I am so excited to be able to announce this new album;
The gorgeous Brocade 5×7 album is available in four colors, gray, white (pictured) pink, and plum. The fabric cover is just amazingly beautiful and really posh. The album comes with your favorite 20 prints adhered with a permanent adhsesive. You can display your album on an easel or in the included keepsake box with satin lining.
The album is priced at $275
Kyle turned 6 years old on the 8th. Last year I did a post about 10 things I learned from the incomparable Kyle aka KC…and I have decided to do that again this year….
1. Crayola Washable markers are indeed washable but do require frequent and intense scrubbing to return a Rat Terrier to his original color.
2. You can fake brushing your teeth by turning on the water and running your toothbrush along the drawer. You can only get away with this if you don’t eat Cheetos before bed-the orange teeth are a dead giveaway.
3. Socks can be worn at least a week before they crawl away on their own; dirty socks make you run faster.
4. Anything made by Nerf is both genius and a must have.
5. Only wimps and old ladies wear the Wii wrist strap.
6. Even 6 year old superheroes have a weakness-Kyle’s is my pouty lip. It is his kryptonite.
7. If you leave 12 cans of spray paint out-you deserve what you get.
8. Optimus Prime is totally awesome and Megatron is a total buttface.
9. Every birthday card should have at the very least one shark with a bloody surfer in it’s jaws.
10. Comparing your Mom to the beautiful (hippopotamus) Gloria on Madagascar may not be the way to talk her into a Wii game rental.
Happy Birthday to my amazing one of a kind boy.
This is the third time I have been privileged to shoot Mr. A. His parents are amazing-they always get really involved and come up with things to keep his attention. This time they brought 175 colored balls with them…brilliant!
I hope you enjoy your sneak preview!
I am very pleased to announce the winner of my Have a Heart contest- Jennifer Rockwell of Fenton, MI. She was nominated by Melissa Barthel and here is part of what Melissa had to say;
I am writing today to nominate Jennifer Rockwell to receive a free photo session. Jen is a wife, mom, engineer, chef, chaffeur, pastor, doctor and retail worker. I suppose for many of those I could have just summed it up and called her a mom, but she is so much more than that! Jen works hard every week to not only be the best mom she can to Emma and Alex, but also to be the best everything to everyone. She is a stay-at-home mom who decided to forgo her engineering career for a while. Instead she spends every day with her kids, but that isn’t all she finds time for. She also stepped in to take the place of the full-time paid youth pastor at her church when he left to do missionary work. She does this job for no pay. She is a mentor to all the teens in the church and runs the youth group not only on Sundays and Wednesdays, but every day. She gets phone calls and spends time with them even when it’s not a church activity. She is there as their friend and confidante. Being a teen is such a tough age and taking on such a role for them is tiring, but Jen finds it so rewarding too! I don’t think I could do what she does.
Congratulations Jennifer! You receive a complimentary session and a $200 print credit to Little Monsters Photography!